Hope Center for Pregnancy will be offering free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, and a boutique. The clients will be able to shop with coupons. They will earn their coupons based on their attendance to a church service, counseling services, classes, small groups, etc.
The mission of the Hope Center for Pregnancy isto bring glory to God by modeling the love of Christ while ministering to the material, emotional, and spiritual needs of the mothers, fathers, children, and families we serve. We are a ministry devoted to the Sanctity of Human Life. –Psalm 139:13-16
- To be beacons of light to the people God sends our way as we administer free pregnancy tests.
- To emphasize the hope of the Gospel to women, men and families and provide assurance they are not alone.
- To magnify the awe of birth and the dignity of every human life by providing abortion alternatives and ultrasound imaging to reveal the miracle of life.
- To encourage moral purity, premarital abstinence, and strong family relationships.
- To reveal through personal and group mentoring the healing power of a relationship with Christ.
- To offer community in groups and connection to the local church through worship services and connect groups.
- To help supply the material needs of our clients in the form of clothing for themselves and their babies as well as the furniture and baby items needed.
Statement of Faith
The Hope Center for Pregnancy is a local Christian outreach ministry which demonstrates the unconditional love and compassion of Jesus Christ in the community—a demonstration of God’s power to meet the needs of those who are drawn by God to the Hope Center for Pregnancy. Therefore, the Hope Center for Pregnancy Board of Directors, staff members, and volunteers have a personal, growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and are committed to sharing the gospel of Christ – in word and action- with those who are affected by a pregnancy.
Commitment of Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness and compassion, and always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.*
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.